Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of terms
These Terms of Service («Terms») apply between you as a natural person or a representative of a legal person ("Customer" or "User"), and Wrepit AS, a Norwegian corporation with registration number NO 821 430 232 (“Wrepit”).
The Terms apply to your access and use of services made available by Wrepit on its websites or by other means (“Services”). By using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. The Services include:
- The Wrepit marketing website
- The Wrepit Portal
- The "Wrepit Highlights" and "Excel2Word by Wrepit" add-ins for Microsoft Word
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Services. If you do not agree to these Terms you have no right to use or download the Services, and shall immediately stop using the Services.
2. Who can use the Services
You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms, if you are 18 years or older, have the authority to enter into a legally binding contract with Wrepit and are not barred under any applicable laws or contracts from doing so. Wrepit reserves the right to request written confirmation regarding your authority to enter into this contract.
Usage of the Services includes, but is not limited to, publishing publications, directing an audience to your publications and keeping the publication hosted on Wrepit’s Services.
3. Your use of the Services
You may only use Wrepit’s Services as they are intended to be used.
You undertake not to use the Services for other purposes than for the purposes which Wrepit has indicated that the Services are intended for.
The Services offer publishing of your written documents and/or reports. You are solely responsible for the content you publish using the Services, and that you have the required rights to publish all the report contents, including, but not limited to, text, pictures, data, videos and equations.
The Customer shall not use the Service in a way that violates any laws, infringes on anyone's rights, is offensive, or interferes with the Services or any features on the Services, and undertakes to ensure that all Users respect this agreement. Customer is responsible for any and all activities that occur under User's account.
The Customer shall ensure that User identities, passwords, and equivalent obtained by the Customer in conjunction with registration are stored and used in a secure manner and cannot be accessed and used by third parties. Customer shall notify Wrepit immediately of any unauthorized use or any other breach of security.
Wrepit reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove and delete any information or materials, in whole or in part, if Wrepit reasonably suspects it to be comprised by the prohibition above. If content is removed, Wrepit will notify the Customer.
Wrepit has the right to without notice delete your published content if there is no active paid subscription for the Services.
4. Personal data and logging of information
When you register an account with Wrepit, you submit certain personal information. You consent to Wrepit’s processing of your personal information. Wrepit will treat your personal information confidentially and will use it for purposes including:
- Administering the provision of the Services.
- Enhancing your use of the Services.
- Performing internal tracking and improvements of the Services.
- Enabling Wrepit to contact you.
- Analyzing the volume and history of your usage of the Services.
- For these same purposes, the Services may utilize cookie technology.
5. Wrepit’s provision of the Services
The Services may change over time as Wrepit modify and add more features. Any new features added to or augmenting the Services are also subject to these Terms.
5.1 Technical requirements
A user account must be connected to a valid email address.
Wrepit is available on modern browsers. Microsoft Word desktop edition is the recommended software for creating docx documents for upload on Wrepit. Tools like, but not limited to, Microsoft Word Online, Google Docs, or LibreOffice Writer do not necessarily provide the required features when saving to the docx format.
Wrepit does not guarantee compatibility between the Services and other browsers or operating systems.
Wrepit shall endeavour, within commercially reasonable measures, to make the Services available. Some unavailability is outside Wrepit's reasonable control, such as, but not limited to:
- internet access
- problems beyond the demarcation point of the Wrepit network
- actions or inactions of the Customer, User or any third party
- equipment, software or other technology of the customer or otherwise outside Wrepit's control
5.2 Technical requirements (Microsoft Word Add-in)
To use the "Wrepit Highlights" and/or "Excel2Word by Wrepit" Microsoft Word Add-ins, you are required to use a modern version of Microsoft Word which does not utilize Internet Explorer 11 for add-ins.
5.3 Support and incident management
The support channels should also be used for incident management and when Users have discovered incidents or problems in the Services.
Customer shall pay charges for support services as set out in the purchase agreement.
5.4 Supported Word features
The following features are supported by the Services. More features may be added in the future. Only the features listed are guaranteed functionality.
- Reports must be written in Microsoft Word and delivered in the DOCX format (.docx).
- The report must be logically divided using Word's "Heading Styles". (A good check is to try to generate a table of contents that includes all heading levels. If this works, then Wrepit should support the sectioning.)
- The report must NOT contain a "cover" page - i.e. a custom start to the document that typically includes company logos, metadata, graphics, etc. The report should instead start directly with the title and continue with the content.
- The report may only contain elements supported by the Supplier's software. As of now, this includes:
- Block elements
- Section titles defined with "Heading Styles"
- Equation paragraphs
- Lists (numbered and bullet lists)
- Shape groups (consisting only of images)
- Figure and table captions that are logically positioned directly before or after the relevant figure/table.
- Selected types of diagrams (Column, Area, Bubble, Point, Line, Sector, Doughnut, Waterfall) and logical combinations of these.
- "Fact boxes" (defined as either a Text box or a 1-cell Table)
- Elements added with Wrepit provided add-ins.
- Inline elements (elements in the text flow)
- Small images
- Small image groups (consisting only of images)
- Citations (using MS Word's built-in "Citations/Sources")
- References (to numbered figure/table captions)
- Extra elements
- Block elements
- Elements that are not currently supported are recommended to be converted into images (if possible). This includes, for example:
- Word figures (Shapes, such as arrows, squares, stars, etc.).
- Image groups that do not consist only of images, but for example contain Word figures (arrows, squares, etc.) or text boxes.
- Advanced tables where precise formatting is important for the content.
For requests about whether an element is supported? Send an email to email@example.com with:
- An attached image of the element.
- Preferably also a DOCX file containing the element.
6. Terms for pricing and payment
By using the Services you agree to pay all applicable prices and charges for the Services, as specified on the Wrepit website, or in a mutually agreed contract. Wrepit reserves the right to change the prices and charges for the Services from time to time and will communicate such changes in advance on its website, or per the mutual agreement.
Unless specified by Wrepit, prices and charges are exclusive of tax, levies, or similar governmental charges that may be assessed in any jurisdiction, including without limitation, any export, or local VAT, lease tax, sales, use of goods and service tax and excise duty.
7.1 Excel2Word by Wrepit addin Security
Wrepit guarantees never to collect any of your Excel or Sharepoint data from your use of the official "Excel2Word by Wrepit" addin.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
Wrepit respects the intellectual property of others and asks that you do the same. Wrepit reserves the right to delete or disable content or functions that are alleged to cause infringements and to avoid repeated infringements.
The Customer is granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the Services in accordance with this agreement solely for Customer's own internal business purposes.
The Customer thus has no right to e.g. sell, lend, sub-license, distribute in any way, create derivative works of, copy, frame, access or try to get access to the source code of, mirror or reverse engineer any part or feature of the Services, including all underlying intellectual property rights and/or knowhow. Further the Customer may not in any way modify, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Services. The list is non-exhaustive.
Wrepit highly appreciates user feedback. Please be aware that feedback, comments or suggestions you give us may be used by Wrepit without any obligation to you.
9. Warranty disclaimer and limitation of liability
Use Wrepit’s Services at your own risk.
The Services are provided “as-is” without warranties of any kind. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the use of the Services is at your risk, and thus that the entire risk as to quality, performance, accuracy and result of the use is with you. There are no other warranties, representations, conditions or guarantees of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied by law (in contract or tort) or custom, including, but not limited to those regarding merchantability, fitness for purpose or non-infringement. Without limiting the above, Wrepit does not warrant that the Services will meet your requirements or that the operation or result of the Services will be free from interruptions or errors.
In no event will Wrepit be liable for any damage, be it direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, in connection with or arising out of the use of the Services or for any harm to websites, applications, systems or environments, loss or corruption of data, or any other damage caused as a consequence from the use of the services.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wrepit, its representatives and employees for any and all claims, disputes, demands and lawsuits that may arise as a consequence of your use of the services. The indemnification also includes an obligation to reimburse Wrepit for its legal costs, including attorney’s fees to the counsel of Wrepit’s choice.
Wrepit may revise these Terms from time to time.
12. Dispute resolutions
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with, and shall be governed by, the laws of Norway, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by the courts of Norway, with the Oslo District Court as the court of first instance.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid due to mandatory statutory law or a final legal judgment, it shall only affect those parts found to be invalid. The remaining parts of the Agreement will still be enforceable.
Even if you are not completely convinced, contact us for a 20-minute informal demo.
20 minutes that in the long run could save you hundreds of hours and thousands in budget.
Book a demo and we will customise it to be relevant and valuable for you. You won't regret it.